Welcome to my site

Just a few jottings - - Random ramblings, occasional crafty creations & nature notes included. Trying to "Design a life I love" - succeeding I think -----.

Tuesday 4 December 2007

I'm Dreaming of - - - -December 4th



Todays prompt is about what makes a Dream Christmas for you. Certain things are essential for me
- Family around to share the day
- Christmas Tree
- Scented Candles
- Mince pies & Sherry
- Christmas Carols & songs
- Flavoured Coffees
- Chocolate Oranges & Chocolate Ginger
However I included all these in my journal last year, so want something different for this Journal so I thought about it long and hard before realising that I am totally cliched and cheesy where Christmas is concerned - and am happy to be that way!

I look back down the years of all my Christmas Past – and they all seem perfect to me. Am I looking through rose-coloured spectacles? Probably. Do I wish I looked back any other way? NO!!
However I will admit to “dreaming” of a White Christmas – and I do so love the film and the song. I know it is “make believe” and probably not just my imaginary “perfect Christmas” but a lot of other people’s as well. Still Christmas is really all about sharing isn’t it? So I don’t mind sharing this particular dream with millions of others- as long as they don’t mind sharing with me.
I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
Just like the ones I used to know
Where the treetops glisten,
and children listen
To hear sleigh bells in the snow

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
With every Christmas card I write
May your days be merry and bright
And may all your Christmases be white

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
With every Christmas card I write
May your days be merry and bright
And may all your Christmases be white

I had to make another set of ATCs for a swap I'm in as RM seem to have lost my original set - these are the ones I have made to replace them.

No comments: