Welcome to my site

Just a few jottings - - Random ramblings, occasional crafty creations & nature notes included. Trying to "Design a life I love" - succeeding I think -----.

Wednesday 5 December 2007

Christmas Countdown - December 5th

This evening is the School Xmas Fair and Farmers Market. A usual it has been organised by one of our Junior Achievement Companies and the seem to have made a good stab at it this year.They have plenty of stalls booked and have organised Santa's Grotto - with a visit from the Man in Red! Seems like it will be a good evening and I wish them every success.I have been thinking about my entry for my Christmas journal - put my thoughts down and printed out ready to complete the page tonight. I'll try to remember to bring it in to work to scan the completed page and post a piccie as soon as possible.Here is the text anyway.


Christmas Countdown – December 5th 2007
I am so ashamed of myself – I haven’t got the children an Advent Calendar this year!!! What a forgetful mother I am turning into– because it was so much a part of my own childhood Christmas Season that I feel horribly guilty not having given them one – I shall have to rectify this – even though my Rhiannon is 16 and my Ben is 20, whilst my Lydia is 28! Do other mothers feel such a failure as I do at this moment?

3 comments:

JAJjourneyahead said...

Been thinking about you this time of year....so sorry I haven't written in such a long time...work has kept me from doing anything fun that I love....like keeping in touch with friends. Seems crazy that it was a whole year ago that we "met"...not keeping a journal this year....but I did pull out last years to enjoy. I'll be sending you a card soon...love j

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

Love what your doing for the Christmas journal Jennie although where you find the time beats me LOL... I forgot to get DGS an advent calander oh the shame good job his Great Nanny remembered.

Anonymous said...

I am loving your journal Jennie

Really enjoying it