Welcome to my site

Just a few jottings - - Random ramblings, occasional crafty creations & nature notes included. Trying to "Design a life I love" - succeeding I think -----.

Saturday 3 November 2007

Saturday



Autumn is really here - today is the first time I have felt the the season is really here, though it is amazingly warm for the time of year. It's a grey day this morning though the local radio station weather forecaster promises brighter later.D should be going climbing but his mates are 1) working 2) moving into a new flat - so he doesn't quite know what to do with himself - which means my scrapping plans are now on hold - I am going out for a drive with him.Here are a couple more pics of my CJ before I have to dash!!

2 comments:

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

Jennie your CJ is totally gorgeous, can't wait to see it for real.

Jane said...

this is so gorgeous, makes me feel so inadequate!