Welcome to my site

Just a few jottings - - Random ramblings, occasional crafty creations & nature notes included. Trying to "Design a life I love" - succeeding I think -----.

Thursday 1 November 2007

CJ Excitement!!




Well - posting day has been and gone - my CJ will be is winging it's way to D and I will receive N's journal to make a page in hers.It's really inspiring seeing another persons work. It is great to see the ideas in the flesh - photos are good and can be inspirational I know, but you cannot feel texture in a photo!I am so looking forward to interpreting N's theme in my own way, and also really excited about the other CJs I will be having some input in.We have such a fantastic range of themes - and I can see lots of fun ahead with my scrapping and craft work!
Here are some more pages from my CJ - which is on it's travels now.

1 comment:

Cath said...

You have been tagged.....LOL