Welcome to my site

Just a few jottings - - Random ramblings, occasional crafty creations & nature notes included. Trying to "Design a life I love" - succeeding I think -----.

Sunday 4 November 2007

Autumn Outing

Well as I said, yesterday I had to go out with D for a trip round the island. It was a lovely Autumn day - slightly grey with the clouds sometimes breaking to let glorious sunshine through. We did have a slight variation to our normal route as D has been working in Ramsey all week and wanted a change of scene. Instead we went to Laxey, found a new cafe where we had a delicious light lunch and had a lovely atmosphere. We walked along the beach and it was magical - the light was fantastic and I took lots of photos.
We set off back and the autumn colours in the trees were so fabulous that we had to stop again at Groudle Glen and walked through the Glen and I again went slightly mad taking photos!! So though I didn't get much scrapping done I do have lots of "raw materials" to work with!

1 comment:

Latharia said...

Oh, that sounds like a magical day, indeed!

Great to see you posting over at Shimelle's! :D