Welcome to my site

Just a few jottings - - Random ramblings, occasional crafty creations & nature notes included. Trying to "Design a life I love" - succeeding I think -----.

Tuesday 20 November 2007

Christmas Journal


Oh I am so excited - I have signed up for Shimelle's Christmas Journal Class again. She sent an email inviting me to join again - if you have signed up once you get another invite to this class!! I LOVED it last year. It was so special chatting and creating with such a fabulous group of ladies - and there are so many familiar "faces" so I am really looking forward to renewing friendships, making new ones, sharing in a delightful experience and admiring everyone's interpretation of the prompt Shimelle sends out. It truly is an inspirational experience - Shimelle is a gifted teacher, all the ladies who participate are artists - the work produced is uplifting and I get really inspired to complete a piece of work! I'm a real good "starter" me - but don't often make the finish line!!
Every album I have ever finished was a Shimelle prompted one - she makes it so "do able" and all the members of the forum are so encouraging and supportive of each other - sharing tips and techniques,and so much more - a lot like the Design Collective with members from all over the world - such fun finding out their different Christmas Traditions. I just lurve Christmas!!

Love is what's in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening presents and listen.

No comments: