Welcome to my site

Just a few jottings - - Random ramblings, occasional crafty creations & nature notes included. Trying to "Design a life I love" - succeeding I think -----.

Wednesday 19 September 2007

Grey Skies and a Wet Wednesday



Such a surprise this morning when I got into work - discovered I can edit my posts on here again. It has been blocked for a while - however it looks like the powers that be have given us some freedom again! Shhhhh - don't tell anyone - they might whizz it off again!!
Very grey skies this morning coming in to work - a really heavy sky with no light - and I woke to the sound of heavy rain on the skylight.A flash downpour I hope - there is enough wind here to blow away the black clouds so here's hoping!!
No scrapping to show - I am at work after all!! LOL :)
Just a couple of shots - a grey day on my island!

1 comment:

Jane said...

your photos look gorgeous, I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with my CJ!