Welcome to my site

Just a few jottings - - Random ramblings, occasional crafty creations & nature notes included. Trying to "Design a life I love" - succeeding I think -----.

Tuesday 18 September 2007

My Cover - -


- - for my Circle Journal. I had lots of fun playing with this on Sunday afternoon. I covered a 7 Gypsies album with Basic Grey Periphery Collection to create the front and back covers of my journal. I even played with glitter - wonderful - it was just like stepping back to my childhood!! I never use glitter on my scrapbook albums but I felt that this time I could - as to me it just suits my theme. I hope I have managed to create a kind of ethereal/magical feel to it - that was what I hoped to do anyway. I might even add a bit MORE glitter - LOL :). It hasn't scanned as well as I hoped but you can maybe get the idea of my intentions. TFL

No comments: