Welcome to my site

Just a few jottings - - Random ramblings, occasional crafty creations & nature notes included. Trying to "Design a life I love" - succeeding I think -----.

Tuesday 26 June 2007

- - visiting time - -

My friend R has snapped her achilles tendon, so is "laid up" as the expression was when I was a girl. She is suffering dreadfully from frustration at not being able to do the simplest things, so I went to see her tonight. Ironed a suit for her, made her tea (and shared it with her along with a bottle of red wine):)LOL. Also stayed much longer than I intended so just a brief note tonight. I have decided to do Scrapdolly's all my own work journal. I don't know how I'll get on, as I am off on holiday on the 6th July!! Still it sounds fun, so I will give it a whirl.

No comments: