Welcome to my site

Just a few jottings - - Random ramblings, occasional crafty creations & nature notes included. Trying to "Design a life I love" - succeeding I think -----.

Thursday 7 June 2007

Buongiorno - - -

- - and I'm all excited as I have just booked a trip to Sorrento - and what is even better a direct flight off my island home!!! I have always wanted to go to Italy, my mum & dad have visited many times and have taken their 2 elder grandchildren for holidays there with them, so for me to be able to go now is a real treat for me!! This is a trip for Doug & me - the children are being left behind this time. We are just away for a week - and now I need to get a phrase book!

1 comment:

Lisanna said...

Wow!!!A trip to Sorrento.. I'm an Italian scrapper, in particular I was born in Naples and now live in Rome!
Sorrento is beatiful, you'll like it!
:o)