Welcome to my site

Just a few jottings - - Random ramblings, occasional crafty creations & nature notes included. Trying to "Design a life I love" - succeeding I think -----.

Friday 6 April 2007

Good Friday

Another beautiful sunny day here, and I just couldn't resist the pull of the sunshine so have strolled down to the village and walked along the beach. Its truly glorouis warm and lovely to be outside. The icecream parlour is doing a roaring trade and the Cosy Nook cafe is choc-a-block at all his tables. As I walked back up home I could hear the whistle of the steam train which means they gave started again for the season - I'm so glad as I love going for a train ride into Doolish, then on the horse drawn tram before catching the electric railway to go to Laxey. I might take myself off tomorrow for the day - if it's as beautiful as today was anyway.
I am going to do a bit of scrapping now. May be back later.

No comments: