Welcome to my site

Just a few jottings - - Random ramblings, occasional crafty creations & nature notes included. Trying to "Design a life I love" - succeeding I think -----.

Saturday 7 April 2007

Easter Saturday


Another glorious morning - and there is real warmth in the sun - my garden is SO warm - warmer than in the cottage if I am truthful. The only problem I have is the sun shows how grubby my windows are!! I'll have to do something about it.
Finished 2 of the classes on the Design Collective now, here is a picture of the mini book class. Its a 6x6 book that holds 10 mini LOs. I used CratePaper Hudson Collection throughout, and used most of the kit, so these classes are doing what they are supposed to getting my stash used - so hope to get to the third sometime this evening - it really is too nice to be indoors, so cleaning the windows seems like quite a good option at the moment LOL :)
Might be back later.

No comments: