Welcome to my site

Just a few jottings - - Random ramblings, occasional crafty creations & nature notes included. Trying to "Design a life I love" - succeeding I think -----.

Monday 23 April 2007

A Bit of a Jolly!!

I will be flying off island this afternoon to attend a Seminar in York! It's all work related of course but never the less it makes a nice change, specially as I am attending the event with my sister and on route we get to see mum & dad! Had a lovely email this morning from Jamie, but going off as I did I didn't have much time to reply properly. I could have done - as I have got to the airport to find our flight is delayed - we are fogbound again!! Never mind eh? I can do a bit of websurfing whilst I wait - I am using this time to get a bit more familiar with the MAC I have been allocated. I am getting there I think - even remembering some of the keys for the shortcuts!

3 comments:

Flapsi said...

Have a good trip!

JAJjourneyahead said...

have fun!

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip and a lovely time