Welcome to my site

Just a few jottings - - Random ramblings, occasional crafty creations & nature notes included. Trying to "Design a life I love" - succeeding I think -----.

Thursday 26 April 2007

Mad Hatters Tea Party - -

UKS Cybercrop is coming up this weekend - I have registered and taken part in my first Pre Crop swaps & uploaded them tonight! I got some great ATCs in the "Royal Flush" swap, and it was such fun to see what everyone has done with the theme. I am now an official ATC collector - being the proud possessor of 6 off them from 2 swaps!! LOL :)
I also joined in with the Maze book swap - WOW - there are some beautiful little books being exchanged! Again lots of great interpretations. Mine came from Leanne (UKS Twinmom)- and it is delightful, and the first one she has ever made - she is a very talented lady! - I'll post piccies later

No comments: