Welcome to my site

Just a few jottings - - Random ramblings, occasional crafty creations & nature notes included. Trying to "Design a life I love" - succeeding I think -----.

Sunday 7 January 2007

The WORD for the year - - -


I was reading Scrapdolly's blog on Friday and she mentioned this, so as I thought it sounded interesting I went to investigate on Ali Edwards Blog. I have decided to "give it a whirl" and see what I can do. I have chosen SIMPLIFY as my word. I do think I really need to focus on better organisation, to simplify and de clutter so that I can actually FIND stuff I want,Oh to have a room JUST for my crafting stuff!! One of the disadvantages of a small cottage!! I am really going to try on this one - so if you read my blog please give me a nudge now & then to keep me on track!!This picture is the table being used for its correct purpose!!!

No comments: