Welcome to my site

Just a few jottings - - Random ramblings, occasional crafty creations & nature notes included. Trying to "Design a life I love" - succeeding I think -----.

Sunday 7 January 2007

I was reading Scrapdolly's blog on Friday and she mentioned this, so as I thought it sounded interesting I went to investigate on Ali Edwards Blog, and thought I would try it out. After much thought - and lots of discarded ideas I am going to try and SIMPLIFY as many aspects of my life as I can. I hope to be able to apply thus one word to - organisation (of my home so that my stuff WILL fit into the storage I have!!!), my work (so I don't get too overwhelmed when we have a minor/major crisis), my scrapping (so I can achieve more)and make progress, everything really. Wish me luck as I am notorious "faffer" - always takes me ages to make progress - specially with housework. I get distracted along the way so do need to simplify my working methods to get through. Anyhow I am resolved to try it anyway.

No comments: