Welcome to my site

Just a few jottings - - Random ramblings, occasional crafty creations & nature notes included. Trying to "Design a life I love" - succeeding I think -----.

Monday 8 January 2007

Thought for the Day


You don't need endless time and perfect conditions. Do it now. Do it today. Do it for twenty minutes and watch your heart start beating. -- Barbara Sher

I really do need to take notice of this quote - it doesn't only speak to me - it shouts out loud and dances up and down to make me take note! I have made start - I have started my next Scrap project - I am going to make an 8x8 layout for each month, use it as my calendar and at the end of the year put the Layouts in an album. To this end I have created the document I intend to use and printed out 12 copies for the twelve months, on white card.
All I need do now is the January Layout. I have chosen the photo(this one) I am going to use, so am off now to scan and print an extra copy.This has really got my heart beating and kick started my mojo! If this keeps me scrapping the way the Christmas Journal prompts did I will be so proud of myself! Wish me luck.

No comments: