Welcome to my site

Just a few jottings - - Random ramblings, occasional crafty creations & nature notes included. Trying to "Design a life I love" - succeeding I think -----.

Tuesday 9 January 2007

- - Its raining

- - therefore it's Crop Night on a little island! our first Crop of the New Year, so it will be so great to see all my crafting friends again. It seems an awful long time since our last meeting! I really don't know what I will do tonight though, as am not at all organised!! And my "word" for the year ( I am trying to join in with Ali Edwards prompts - see here) is simplify - which for me includes organisation and preparation!! Never mind - Doug will say I am running about like a headless chicken when I am gathering my supplies later!!! :D :D - LOL at the thought - I am so predictable - always on the last minute. C'est la Vie!!

No comments: