Welcome to my site

Just a few jottings - - Random ramblings, occasional crafty creations & nature notes included. Trying to "Design a life I love" - succeeding I think -----.

Monday 8 January 2007

I know I am a behind - -

Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson



- - but I really like this quote so I have been thinking about it. I adore my "spare moments", it gives me time to enjoy the view.I have too many that I don't use well I know - but those I use to be creative, relax, listen to the birds,listen to music are all my favourite bits of my day too. I am going to make a concious effort to use my spare moments to their fullest in 2007!

No comments: