Welcome to my site

Just a few jottings - - Random ramblings, occasional crafty creations & nature notes included. Trying to "Design a life I love" - succeeding I think -----.

Wednesday 17 January 2007

Chilly - -


- - had to go into Douglas today on a training course and boy was it cold!! The wind has changed direction and it is bitter! They are promising us more storm force winds, and colder weather with possible frost. My poor bamboo in the garden is already suffering from windburn damage on its leaves! sadly the poor plants all over the island are mixed up by the unseasonally warm weather we have had so far this year - my primroses are out already and I had roses flowering at Christmas - just to give you an idea of how upside down everything is.
The photo is of Scarlett, from a couple of years ago.

No comments: