Welcome to my site

Just a few jottings - - Random ramblings, occasional crafty creations & nature notes included. Trying to "Design a life I love" - succeeding I think -----.

Monday 22 January 2007

I Have to Confess - - -

- - - I did make a little album!! I even used my photos as the pages!! I can't post it yet as I still have to finish my little bits of journalling. It is 6x4 as that is the size I print my photos, and I have used Banana Frog stamps too, but not Scribble Flowers as I don't have them yet (I am saving up for my next sets, so I have used my Paisley set. I just love Bev's stamps!My Confessions are
I own shoes I have NEVER worn!!
I love the paintings of Jack Vettriano
I own far too much costume jewelry
I am rubbish at finishing projects!
I really envy anyone with a dedicated hobby room!
I will post my pictures as soon as I take them and add a link to Shimelle's blog.

No comments: