Welcome to my site

Just a few jottings - - Random ramblings, occasional crafty creations & nature notes included. Trying to "Design a life I love" - succeeding I think -----.

Monday 21 March 2011

Blogging for Scrapbookers

 - - I took this class in 2009 - and did love it as I managed to blog a little and scrap a little more regularly - but I have sadly fallen by the wayside - and my blog has been sadly neglected of late! and as for scrapbooking - just don't ask! I don't want that to remain the case - so here I am  - and as mum says - if at first you don't succeed try, try, try again!
 I have done some crafting - made mini albums, cards, ATCs - even run classes - and joined in with classes - but don't seem to get many photos in albums or journalling done. That I am hoping to change - realistically!! so I don't overface myself and then give up, and maybe somewhere along the way I can find the old mojo!
Anyway here I am - ready to try again - and attempt to blog at least a couple of times a week - and try to make my posts a little more interesting.

Thanks for stopping by.
Gura mie Ayd J x

1 comment:

Diane said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I will be packing lots of thermal underclothes...I will be able to do a big winter shop at the winter sales here in Australia :)