Welcome to my site

Just a few jottings - - Random ramblings, occasional crafty creations & nature notes included. Trying to "Design a life I love" - succeeding I think -----.

Wednesday 10 June 2009

So long since I found time for this - - -

- -but today I noticed & loved
. bumble bees
. the scent of roses
. the sparkle of sunlight on the sea
. my garden
. colours
. so many flowers I can't list them all
. the perfume of the escalonia leaves
. ducklings in the bay with mama duck - just three now
. blue butterflies in the Glen
. the song of the skylark
. swallows swooping over the headland
. a martin's nest
. swifts
Such small things - but it is always these little things which give the most joy!

1 comment:

kim said...

Hi, Jennie-
It’s so good to “see” you again. I love the descriptions of your surroundings. Did you happen to notice any motor cycles? Please post again if you have the chance. Your writings bring back memories of two summers ago when my husband took me to visit the land of my ancestors. It was so beautiful and we long to visit again, soon.
Blessings,
Kim