Welcome to my site

Just a few jottings - - Random ramblings, occasional crafty creations & nature notes included. Trying to "Design a life I love" - succeeding I think -----.

Monday 17 November 2008

An AllDay Crop



Yesterday my craft club had one of our allday crop/craft days. It was really lovely - very relaxed and I had a great day. For the very first time a few of our members brought their little daughters along - 5 to 7 year olds - and they were so very well behaved and delightful to have with us. Their mums deserve to be very proud of them.
We had a kit of course, with beautiful BoBunny papers - all rich autumn colours and a mini book class as well as some LO ideas and card ideas to use the papers for - I will take some photos tomorrow to upload.

The "littles" had their own kit and made mini books too - but in lovely pinks and turquoise - Abigail (age 6) said their kit was best - which really made me smile!! They worked on a theme of Friends, All About Me- or Favourites - their mums knew which kind of photos to bring and all in all had a wonderful day. I only hope the mums had as good a day - I think so as the "littles" were all sat on their own table and very soon made friends.
I have made a start on my Journal for Christmas - printed out all my numbering as this year I have gone with computer generated numbers, cut a good batch of card stock and covered my journal front cover ready for further decoration - doing a bit more later as -hopefully.
Til later. J xx

No comments: