Welcome to my site

Just a few jottings - - Random ramblings, occasional crafty creations & nature notes included. Trying to "Design a life I love" - succeeding I think -----.

Tuesday 5 February 2008

February 5th

- - another day another dollar as they say. went home early yesterday as I really didn't feel well. Went home and to bed - feeling better today, though not 100% yet. I had to come in as it is our crop tonight and I feel as if I must go! We have had a poor turnout the last couple of times as the weather has conspired against us - but it does mean that funds are low as we need a reasonable number to cover the hire of the hall. Will see how we fare tonight.
Also noticed that Shimelle has a new challenge up - and I have also found this site with a cool plan for a creative year so have emailed to see if I am able to join. Doesn't matter if I can't - I'll try to play along on my own. I might snaffle the button though!!!

No comments: