Welcome to my site

Just a few jottings - - Random ramblings, occasional crafty creations & nature notes included. Trying to "Design a life I love" - succeeding I think -----.

Tuesday 19 February 2008

February 19th (Tuesday)

Well the memory didn't come home last night - so guess what - I forgot to pick up the parcel agin!! I could be dangerous if my memory ever returns!
Another heavy frost last night so a cold start to the day. Had to get the bus in today as the car is "dead!"- so no lift from my beloved.
It was still, and very misty when I came in - the sun a large orange ball hanging in the sky - very muted through the haze. All the fields are still covered in white frost,their green so much paler than usual. We could be in for a nice bright, cold day again as where the mist was thinning the ball of the sun was red not orange - I can live in hope anyway!

No comments: