Welcome to my site

Just a few jottings - - Random ramblings, occasional crafty creations & nature notes included. Trying to "Design a life I love" - succeeding I think -----.

Tuesday 1 January 2008

New Years Day 2008

Another year rolls over - I can't imagine where the time has gone - but the Journal prompt from Shimelle is to review the last year so I look back and I have managed

to go to 12 crops
take 3 holidays
start dancing again
teach 2 scrapbook classes
learn about ATCs - & make some then join in some swaps
participate in a Circle Journal
see my youngest daughter at her Prom
chat with online friends
move office into a new office.
write 4 letters to Jamie (I must do better this year!!)
visit Debbie
Celebrate my son's 21st Birthday
start a craft luch club at school with a colleague

No comments: