Welcome to my site

Just a few jottings - - Random ramblings, occasional crafty creations & nature notes included. Trying to "Design a life I love" - succeeding I think -----.

Wednesday 2 January 2008

January 2nd 2008

- - a day spent catching up with emails and the journal prompts. Have been scrapping like mad trying to add my photos of Christmas to my journal pages and finally publishing the posts that go with them. I have managed to upload quite a number of pages to Flickr - so hopefully some members of the Journal Your Christmas group will see them even if none of them catch them here on my blog.
I need to start putting my stuff for taking to school together tomorrow for the weekly craft club and I need to think of a couple of ideas we can do with the girls who come along. have to work on this I think.

No comments: