Welcome to my site

Just a few jottings - - Random ramblings, occasional crafty creations & nature notes included. Trying to "Design a life I love" - succeeding I think -----.

Tuesday 15 January 2008

Dark & Dismal



- - such a WET day yesterday and so very grey! Dark, lowering clouds and heavy skies, it has rained so hard that I cannot believe there is any water left in the those clouds - yet still it keeps on raining!!
I was a good day for Craft Club at school though. Our girls have made mini maze books! They did so well! As most of them are year 7, therefore 11/12 years old they love bright colours - and it was lovely watching them chose their papers, card and ribbon. I am so proud of them! They are really beginning to develop and eye for what looks good together - and some of these children arrived in school with a real "bad press" - but for me and Christine they are a pleasure to be with and try so hard!
Look at what they did!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i had forgotten about this mum - you are getting better & better tho :) xx