Welcome to my site

Just a few jottings - - Random ramblings, occasional crafty creations & nature notes included. Trying to "Design a life I love" - succeeding I think -----.

Monday 7 January 2008

Back to work



Well it's back to the grindstone time - back at work today after a lovely 2 week break. Did I not feel like going in - I could do retired SO easily! I have managed to finish the CJ entry in Sue's and now need to scan or photo the pages to send to Carol & Cath. Must remember tomorrow to bring it to work for scan before posting.
I am loving these CJs - I have found it really inspirational getting my hands on the work of such talented ladies - who have fast become my friends I feel.It is wonderful seeing others interpretation of the themes and how they have done things and the techniques they used.
Here is a sneaky peak of my own entries in the Rainbow Showers CJ & the Passions CJ. I can't post the whole pages as I don't want to spoil the surprise for their owners but hope they won't mind a teeny bit showing. I have done a DLO for each journal so it is only a tiny snippet of my work.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

oooh fab idea to show a snippet. I can't wait to see them IRL :)