Welcome to my site

Just a few jottings - - Random ramblings, occasional crafty creations & nature notes included. Trying to "Design a life I love" - succeeding I think -----.

Monday 28 January 2008

Creativity

In spite of the dismal weather we have had recently I have found some inspiration somewhere to keep on creating! I am having a go with Ranger products - I have never really known very much about "Altered Art" and such a lot of it is not me at all - but some of the techniques incorporated in the work that these artists create really appeal to me, So I have found Tim Holtz blog and to my great delight he has tips and techniques on there - what a gentleman to share like this. I do find some of the "craft community" so very generous with their skill and share techniques so very kindly amongst us lesser mortals.
I will post pictures later

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's fab isn't he

I don't get altered stuff but his things rock!