Welcome to my site

Just a few jottings - - Random ramblings, occasional crafty creations & nature notes included. Trying to "Design a life I love" - succeeding I think -----.

Tuesday 9 October 2007

Tuesday 9th October


Well what a beautiful weekend we had. Glorious sunshine both days - and so warm!Finished my Pass the Parcel Book swap for UKS - it is now all ready for posting when Royal Mail resume work after their 48 hour strike. I haven't had a minute to properly post this week so am so behind! With everything really. Was intending to "scrap like mad" last weekend with the UKS Cybercrop and did precisely - zilch, not a scrap, nothing!!Only managed to finish the pass the parcel book last night - but that is because I was on a deadline.
Can't post a picture 'cos 1)Its a secret swap 2) I forgot to take a picture!! Doh - to quote Homer Simpson!!
Anyway - here's a little something I made earlier from my Grateful album.

No comments: