Welcome to my site

Just a few jottings - - Random ramblings, occasional crafty creations & nature notes included. Trying to "Design a life I love" - succeeding I think -----.

Tuesday 4 September 2007

Crop night tonight - Yay!

It is our monthly crop night this evening and I am so looking forward to it. We didn't meet in August so it seems so long since I saw my friends and fellow scrapbooker's!! I have missed the pleasure of their company and seeing their pages and what they are working on.
It is another glorious day here - though I think I can feel Autumn in the air - I love the changing seasons - it is one of the joys of living in this region of the world.However I really ought to do some work so I'll sign off for now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a fab time at the crop

LOVE the video clip xxx