Welcome to my site

Just a few jottings - - Random ramblings, occasional crafty creations & nature notes included. Trying to "Design a life I love" - succeeding I think -----.

Wednesday 12 September 2007

Circle Journals


and such like scary things. I have signed up for my first one of these Circle Journal thingys on the Design Collective and am now scared witless - have I bitten off more than I can chew???? They are such a lovely group of ladies on the forum of the Design Collective so it will be like getting to know my friends better - least that is what I think CJ's are about? I think that I am understanding them right - I hope so anyway. We have a great selection of subjects - all so different but I think they will turn out to be fun to do. So though still a bit scared - am also looking forward to it!
I joined in with the ATC swap in Design Collective and got 5 beautiful cards back - it was like getting a present from my friends so to all the ladies who took part THANK YOU!! And especially to Jane Dean - who taught us some techniques in a DC Class, and also hosted the swap , in spite of a family trauma in the middle of it!
Here are my set anyway - so lush!

No comments: