Welcome to my site

Just a few jottings - - Random ramblings, occasional crafty creations & nature notes included. Trying to "Design a life I love" - succeeding I think -----.

Monday 20 August 2007

Oriental ATCs


Have really caught this bug now!! When I was putting my stuff together for doing another of Shimelles 1000 Words books I found part of an old sheet of wrapping paper that I had kept because I liked it - it has to be at least 15 yrs old - maybe even 20!!So now I finally know why I kept it - and these are the result of cutting it up and along with a mini book of ATC paper which I have had for ages - (and don't know why I bought them when I did - because at that time I didn't know what ATCs were!! )
They are made of red card with a stamped background and then the mixture of wrapping paper and ATC images, primas & a mini button from my miniatures box.
If you would like to swap one of your ATCs for one of these please leave a comment and contact blog.
TFL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just loving all of your act's - very creative

I can see why they are addictive