Welcome to my site

Just a few jottings - - Random ramblings, occasional crafty creations & nature notes included. Trying to "Design a life I love" - succeeding I think -----.

Monday 6 August 2007

Foot & Mouth Panic in the UK - -

- - means that the Royal Show has been cancelled!!! I am so disappointed as my friends ahd given me such a great display of stuff for the craft section - and for the first time this year there was a Scrapbooking class!! The ladies from my crop had sent some lovely LOs for it. I can't show them here sadly as I don't have their permission. Ah well maybe next year. They have even closed all the footpaths - as a precaution - but possibly they may re open later in the week - I suppose it depends on how localised the outbreak is.
It's a lovely evening as well - so we might take a walk anyway - we'll just avoid any farmland.

1 comment:

Latharia said...

Oh, no!! :( What a huge disappointment!!!