Welcome to my site

Just a few jottings - - Random ramblings, occasional crafty creations & nature notes included. Trying to "Design a life I love" - succeeding I think -----.

Saturday 11 August 2007

1000 Words Album

Well the first few pages I have scanned anyway. I am enjoying this and plan to do some of the other little books Shimelle has shown as prompts for this class. This one is 8x8 - made with assorted stuff from a Chatterbox kit, home made tags, primas ( I have SO many, I really have to use them up), brads, gems and a Rhonna Farrer stamp from Autumn Leaves.The pages alternate white/cream which doesn't show very well but I am pleased with the way its turned out.

The album contains photos from our holiday to Sorrento on the Amalfi Coast, and I will be adding to the album to put more photos in of our holiday. I loved the area and will go again I hope.
TFL

3 comments:

Helsbells said...

Lovely pages :)

The papers are gorgeous and match the pictures really well.

I love Sorrento too and hope to go back again soon.

Gemma* said...

well done! looks great! haven't even started mine yet . . .

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

this is totally gorgeous Guinevere and I love your choice of papers, some of which are my favourites.