Welcome to my site

Just a few jottings - - Random ramblings, occasional crafty creations & nature notes included. Trying to "Design a life I love" - succeeding I think -----.

Wednesday 4 July 2007

The Holiday gets nearer - -

- - and I am busy packing - I am so excited I feel like a schoolgirl again on my first trip to Europe!! I have to admit to laughing at myself a little - I don't remember feeling so excited about a holiday for ages and ages! - - -however I am going to Italy a place I have always wanted to go to since daddy talked about it when I was a little girl. This holiday it is just the 2 of us going - my children are staying at home! Will I have a home to come back to I ask myself?? I do trust them to behave responsibly - but I know how easy it is for things to get out of hand, so I live in hope - I always am a half full person - not half empty if you know what I mean. Better go now - - need to get those passports out!

No comments: