Welcome to my site

Just a few jottings - - Random ramblings, occasional crafty creations & nature notes included. Trying to "Design a life I love" - succeeding I think -----.

Tuesday 3 April 2007

My MoJo got inspired!


Such an excitement in the air today - the first classes got emailed from the Design Collective - and if this is what we are in for boy am I glad I signed up. 3 classes in the first mailing - how cool is that? Truly inspirational stuff, and I have been beavering away all afternoon with them. I am a notoriously slow scrapper so though I have finished my one of my interpretations of the classes the light has gone now so I'll have to photograph & upload pictures tomorrow. I am pleased with what I have done so far though, so I foresee an extended subscription coming on! LOL :) :)
I have also joined Shimelle's new class and got my first inspiration from that as well, so I am going to be a very busy bee!!! Karen is also doing Shimelle's class - so very nice to be doing a class with her again, - like meeting a friend for coffee! I love how the internet creates such fun "communities" especially in the crafting world.Such talented people in the classes as well -- from all over the world.




Here is another Exploding Box as well as my first Design Collective Class.
Edited to add the photos.
TFL

1 comment:

Flapsi said...

I know what you mean - I love the web communities these classes etc nuture! Great stuff, I've yet to start any DC stuff.