Welcome to my site

Just a few jottings - - Random ramblings, occasional crafty creations & nature notes included. Trying to "Design a life I love" - succeeding I think -----.

Monday 9 April 2007

MM Idol

Just got my mail today to remind me to vote in this - have been doing since I found out our own Suzanne from the Design Collective is one of the entrants. For her to have made it to the final 5 is totally awesome and I so hope she gets through to the next round, as her work is stunning. - And surprise for me too - when I went on the blog again - there was my name in the list to receive a "Blessing" from Wilna on the MM Blog!! So for that I must thank Suzanne for keeping a Britgirl there - I probably wouldn't have made the comment I did were it not for her as I KNOW I wouldn't have remembered to vote so regularly.She certainly inspires me anyway!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Aww thanks Jennie, making me feel all squishy! Congrats on being chosen for one of Wilna's blessing tags, they look beautiful.