Welcome to my site

Just a few jottings - - Random ramblings, occasional crafty creations & nature notes included. Trying to "Design a life I love" - succeeding I think -----.

Friday 13 April 2007

CyberCrop Friday





UKS have a new Cybercrop coming up- and the excitement is building and building! Lots of classes that sound really great - I have taken part in 2 previous cybercrops now - wasn't able to do much - just pop in and out really - so this one might be the same. II have signed up in time to take part in a couple of the pre crop fun activities - I have joined 2 swaps!! As I am a real newbie to swapping I am just hoping that my creations are acceptable - I am doing an ATC swap and a Mini Maze book swap. I do hope my swapees like what I have done - I am feeling very apprehensive now!Here are a couple of pics - I don't think anyone will see them on here anyway.

Mini maze book made and finished ready to post. It has been a glorious day, as warm and balmy as midsummer - really it is unseasonably warm but oh it is so lovely to be able to sit in the garden, basking in the warmth of the sun, a bit like a cat!!.When Doug got in from work we went for a beautiful evening walk right round the bay to the harbour.We don't often go right round but it was so warm it was delightful to be out. Lots and lots of people still on the beach!and even more standing by and sitting on the wall outside the Bay Hotel enjoying a pint!!

2 comments:

Flapsi said...

Your stuff looks fab! Looking forward to CC too.

Anonymous said...

utterly utterly utterly gorgeous maze book
I love it