Welcome to my site

Just a few jottings - - Random ramblings, occasional crafty creations & nature notes included. Trying to "Design a life I love" - succeeding I think -----.

Tuesday 20 February 2007

Trolly Dolly Day



My beads came today!! Alison has such excellent customer service. I have added one to my bracelet, the five fat seals - its so cute and represents my family and the other is for one of my girls, when I can afford another bracelet for her. These are my 2 Dolly beads, marmalade sky and onion, and Troll beads turquoise ribbon, (a charity bead,) blue bud and brown/turquoise flower - the start of a new colour scheme for my bracelet.A couple of girls on UKS have designed lovely little albums for their trollbeads to record what each one means, which I thought a lovely idea, so I am going to scraplift it. I sure hope they won't mind!I intend to make another mini maze book as they are quite addictive and the perfect size to put tiny pictures in.

1 comment:

scrapdolly said...

Lovely beads - they just all match so well.
I may just have to pinch the mini album idea too. It is a great idea.