Welcome to my site

Just a few jottings - - Random ramblings, occasional crafty creations & nature notes included. Trying to "Design a life I love" - succeeding I think -----.

Sunday 11 February 2007

Mini Valentine Album


The wonderful onepage album - made into a Valentine. Blonde moments papers, 7 Gypsies stickers, ribbon, Angel Kisses blossoms and various brads. I love this little design - it's not mine - it's Shirley Toogood's and was published in Scrapbook Inspiration last year. Shirley very kindly gave me permission to use it to teach it as a class at one of our crops and later in school to do a Christmas one with Year 8 girls who were interested in crafty things. I have to say it was a great success on both occasions. TFL

1 comment:

JAJjourneyahead said...

great idea....i need to make a valentine, and this is fabulous. love j