Welcome to my site

Just a few jottings - - Random ramblings, occasional crafty creations & nature notes included. Trying to "Design a life I love" - succeeding I think -----.

Monday 29 January 2007

Todays quote - -

- - from a Fancy Word for Simple
One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries.
-A. A. Milne

I just love this - its just how I feel about my scrapping stash! I have it all in boxes and bags scattered all over the place as I have no where to store it properly. Its completely disorganised at the moment and so when I want something it is just like a Treasure Hunt - cos I keep finding stuff I thought I'd used or lost!! Makes it very time consuming finding anything - so I spend more time FINDING than scrapping!

Never mind though - I know my little cottage can't run to a scrap room, and to be fair I wouldn't want to live in a different type of house as this one fits me like a glove. I will have to try to find a photo to upload.

2 comments:

scrapdolly said...

I love that quote
but then I love A A Milne - he ws full of wisdom

Thanks for your kind words on my blog too xxx

Latharia said...

I'd love to see a photo! Sounds like you are quite cozy & loving the "discovery" process!