Welcome to my site

Just a few jottings - - Random ramblings, occasional crafty creations & nature notes included. Trying to "Design a life I love" - succeeding I think -----.

Friday 26 January 2007

My Mallorca trip


I went on a girly holiday last half term (November) with friends from school and these are some of the pages.The album is still a work in progress and is 6x6 so I have adapted the design of My Ornamental memories album. The photos are all "snapshots" so the album is more about the memories than brilliant photos.

We stayed in a villa in Cala San Vicenc for week right at the end of the season. We did a little bit of touring but not much and enjoyed trips to Pollenca, Puerto Pollenca, Inca and Alcudia, as well as swimming in the pool and walking around th local area.

These are just a few of my pages. I haven't done the journalling pages yet but have all my souvenirs collected to add to alternate pages in the album.
TFL

1 comment:

Flapsi said...

These are lovely, love the sax player photo. I'm very into all sorts of travel los these days!