Welcome to my site

Just a few jottings - - Random ramblings, occasional crafty creations & nature notes included. Trying to "Design a life I love" - succeeding I think -----.

Saturday 2 December 2006

My Christmas Journal


Hooray! I've completed the manifesto page. My problem was being "spoiled for choice" with Chistmas papers! I just didn't know which to use!! I knew I wanted to use the traditional Christmas colours of Red & Green - that's the pagan in me coming out by the way. Maybe it also makes me a bit boring - I don't know - but I am afraid Christmas has to be green, red, white, gold & silver. My problem was so many delish papers to choose - Fruitcake by Basic Grey, Debbie Mumm, Tim Coffey, Karen Foster, Samantha Walker, Marah Johnson, doodlebug I can go on & on!
I have dabbled with "themed" colours on my Christmas trees in the past - all icy blues and pinks one year I remember, and burgundy/wine colours once, and millenium year I had 2 trees (thats another story) one in my favourite colours and the other purple,blue, white & silver but I do keep coming back to my red, green, gold , white & silver!!
So the Christmas Journal has to
be red & green --probably with some bling! Gold and silver I expect. Anyway - here's my first page.
Thanks for looking.

No comments: