Welcome to my site

Just a few jottings - - Random ramblings, occasional crafty creations & nature notes included. Trying to "Design a life I love" - succeeding I think -----.

Friday 1 December 2006

I am so excited - I have the first prompt for Shimelle's Christmas Journal class - and as she has suggested that we post a copy of this manifesto to our blogs, I am doing. Thanks to Shimelle for the inspiration and use of her words - though I have tweaked it a bit to make it mine.

My Intention - to create a special book.

Manifesto: Noun. A declaration of one's intentions.

Starting December First, this year, I will keep a Christmas Journal.
In it I will write something every day to reflect on the Christmas past, enjoy THIS Christmas present, and dream about Christmas yet to come.
Some will think of this as a stack of papers and trivial scribbles, but not ME.
I love Christmas, it is something I relish and enjoy with all my heart, and most importantly I am giving at least 15 minutes every day to myself no matter how hectic and crazy the season becomes! I hope you will share, encourage and understand as I make something with my own hands,my own words and my own memories.

I may post some or all of my entries here. Other artists are doing this with me, and you can see their work here. Or you may join us.

Above all - Enjoy the season! I will.


Jennie xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done MUM

you do like this scrapbook thing !! are ours nearly done yet?? :))

Keep up the good work - you are doing well and im proud of you :)
Lots of love
Lydia