Welcome to my site

Just a few jottings - - Random ramblings, occasional crafty creations & nature notes included. Trying to "Design a life I love" - succeeding I think -----.

Thursday 7 December 2006

Day 6 - Memories


I found this entry for my journal really difficult. I truly, honestly can't remember a single Christmas I haven't enjoyed in some way. I look back on them all - & at my age there are quite a few - and see only happiness around me, family, smiling faces, laughter, games, good food, good friends - just good company!! That probably means I am lucky, I know - but my glass is always half full, not half empty so I know I do look at the world through rose coloured spectacles. The best I could come up with for todays entry was 2 very different Christmasses. Here's one of the pages anyway.

No comments: