Welcome to my site

Just a few jottings - - Random ramblings, occasional crafty creations & nature notes included. Trying to "Design a life I love" - succeeding I think -----.

Tuesday 28 November 2006

A touch of excitement in the house!

I have a new MAC computer - and am completely useless with it so far! Its really lovely though and I am sure I CAN get my head round it! I am going to make a real effort to try anyway.

I also have another reason to feel quite excited as I got the first email today from Shimelle about the new Christmas
Journal Class. I am really looking forward to this as my friend Hayley is doing it too, so we should be able to encourage each other and I hope to post my efforts to this blog.

We had a great day on Sunday at our All-Day Crop and Hayley taught us a really great class. We made a lovely canvas - I think everyone was really pleased with the day - I know I enjoyed myself and am looking forward to our December meeting next Tuesday. We are having a Secret Santa swap! I hope my swapee likes what I have chosen for her!

No comments: