Welcome to my site

Just a few jottings - - Random ramblings, occasional crafty creations & nature notes included. Trying to "Design a life I love" - succeeding I think -----.

Sunday 14 November 2010

Birthday flowers - -

- - from my youngest daughter. Today was our my Craft Club's all day event and we had a great, though we were quite a small group this time compared to previous all day activities. We did manage to enjoy ourselves though and the kit went down really well. That is always a relief for H & I as we do all the choosing of product. Any way a good time was had by all and Theo,  H's new baby boy - was a little love - so very placid and good that she was able to make the whole album and stay for most of the day and so enjoy the whole class!
When I got home it was to find that R had had D - her boyfriend, go to M & S to get me flowers & wine for my special day! So here are my beautiful flowers!!

Thanks for stopping by.

Jx

No comments: